Get started now!
Start on your own time - Work at your own pace
What Can You Expect
This course will allow you and your spouse to go on a growth journey together and will lead to a more intentional marriage. Go at your own pace. You will be delivered videos and other resources to encourage and equip you and your spouse. Topics include:
- The importance of time and connection in your marriage
- Understanding the areas of growth personally and in the marriage
- Understanding what each individual brought into the marriage both positive and negative
- Focusing on the strengths of your spouse instead of the limitations
- How your emotions play a role in the dynamics of marriage
- The importance of forgiveness in to healing in the marriage
- The power of our words and how they impact those around us, especially our spouse
- An action plan to set your marriage on a healthy course toward thriving
- And much more!
"The value I received from the workshop was togetherness with my husband – being us and communicating what we are needing to work on."
- Rachelle, Participant
Get started now!
Authors of Building Marriages to Last
Bryan is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and Stephanie is an Author and a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and a Lifestyle Accountability Coach. They are also the founders of The Intentional Marriage which is a ministry. Together, they lead and coach marriages to higher level through private sessions and workshops/retreats. They are passionate to move marriages from average to thriving by inspiring and restoring hope. In the fast pace of our American culture, we need to be intentional if we are going to grow and be impactful with our marriages.
Without intention our marriages have a tendency to get complacent and stagnant which ultimately leads to deception and destruction. God has called us to go and make disciples; we can only do that if we are embracing our Creator and seeking His will for our lives. We are building an avenue to experience God in an abundant way and in the peace and serenity of Gods creation and beauty.
"It opened my eyes on how I viewed God. I WILL BE MORE Intentional! I never realized it’s importance."
- Daniel, Participant